How do I book time?
- To book time on our calendar requires a deposit of 25% of time being booked (payable to June Audio Recording Studios).
- Time will not be confirmed until deposit is received unless prior arrangements have been made, but we will give you a 24 hour hold for arrangements and availability to be sorted out. You will receive an invoice once time is placed on hold.
- If you would like to book time, contact us here.
What is the cancellation policy?
- After time is confirmed with a deposit, we require 14 days notice to release days without penalty. If you cancel within 14 days you will lose 50%. Please don't cancel!
What about piano tuning?
- As with most studios, the client is solely responsible for piano tuning. The pianos (upright or grand) are tuned fairly often, and many times it might not be necessary, but if piano is central to your project we highly recommend having them tuned (about $100 per piano). Only the piano(s) you plan to use need be tuned.
- Tuners: Vince Mrykalo (801) 375-1987 or Russell Sorensen (801) 860-8354. Both are excellent and reliable. Please try to give them at least 5 days notice or you might have a hard time booking them, check with us if you need to have them come in on a day before your booking.
- Questions about your session, start times, specifics will be handled by your engineer.
- Here is a studio floor plan for June Audio
- Most of our engineers are also excellent producers. If you need help with your songs, your musical style, choosing/booking musicians, help with inspiration or direction while recording then you (and everyone!) need a producer. Producers usually cost a bit more, but the payoff comes in a much better recording. Please contact one of us, we are here to help you make your best music!
- The building the studio is in (5132 North 300 West Provo, UT) is very nondescript and only has the address very small above the door. Look for banners outside that say Alterra (another business in the building). When you come in the building, walk straight toward the glass doors and look for the June Audio sign directing you to the hallway on the right.